Saturday, December 6, 2008

From Darkness Unto His Light

Hello! my dear blog readers,

Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done.(Psalm 105:1)

Beginning tomorrow, I will post on my blog a series of short testimonies under the tittle "From Darkness Unto His Light". These testimonies are real life experiences from a person dear to my heart. They show us that even though we do not know God, He still works in our lives. He is still at the door knocking and hopping that we will open. He has great plans for you and me; He has great things in store for us. All we need to do is to let Him in and we will see His glory enfold in our lives.

I Hope that as you read, you will realize that God love you and He still works in our lives today.

At the end of every post they will be an email address. If you have questions and want to know more, write to that email.

Remember to pass what you read to others.

God bless you all.

No comments: